Concerns, Mission Statement and Philosophy
To see our congregation come into the fullness of who they were created to be in Christ and to see them fulfill the commission and make disciples of Nations. We are concerned that correct doctrine is taught in church and we will not neglect topics such as sin, repentance, hell and the Wrath of God! Our concern is to see Christians praying and interceding for the lost, as well as telling them about Jesus.
Blessed Hope Chapel South Australia was planted for the purpose of preparing believers for the last days. Our passion is to worship Jesus in Spirit and Truth, as Jesus is the reason we are saved from God’s wrath. Prayer and thanksgiving is our first priority as is preaching doctrinally accurate sermons with the cross of Christ as the centre of our messages. At Blessed Hope Chapel South Australia we disciple, teach and encourage our congregation to worship, walk in holiness, turn from sin and believe God for answers to prayer. Pastorally, we endeavor to grow, nurture and support Christians so as to fulfill their God given purpose on this earth. We submit to the Lord Jesus Christ in all things, with the Holy Spirit as our Senior Partner.
This is our personal belief of how our church will function both in public and private and how it will be governed.
- We are to walk in holiness and encourage others to walk in holiness, for only the holy will see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).
- To live a life of prayer and encourage others to do the same.
- To die daily from a life of sin and encourage others to do the same.
- To be diligent in all that we do, with a spirit of excellence.
- To be an example of Christianity to believers and non-believers.
- To seek the Lord before every decision and to perfect the art of waiting for and trusting in Him.
- To be relevant and approachable to this generation and to pray for unity among the body of Christ.
- We commit to raising up leaders in the body of Christ and helping them discover who they are in Jesus.