Purpose, Values and Vision
Our purpose is to see the Body of Believers functioning in the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit. To secure true revival from Heaven with the manifest presence of God in our services. To train up the Saints in prayer, intercession, in witnessing, preaching, teaching and discipling others, as well as in apologetics and theology. Our purpose is to offer a safe place to Shepherd and encourage God’s people.
- Walking in the Example of Christ (1Peter 3:16)
- Being Biblically and doctrinally accurate. (1Timothy 4:13–16)
- Prayer first and ministry second. (Acts 6:4)
- Fulfilling the Lords Commission. (Matthew 28:18–20)
- Encouraging, supporting and building the Church of Christ as laborers for Jesus. (1Thessalonians 5:11)
- Motivating and stimulating Christians to reach for their highest potential in Christ. (1Thessalonians 5:10–18)
- Emphasizing the importance of studying and knowing the word of God. (1Timothy 4:6, 2timothy 3:16–17)
- Putting Christ as the Head and first in your life. (Ephesians 1:22–23)
- Standing strong in the face of persecution. (Acts 14:22, 2Timohty 3:12, Galatians 5:11)
- Emphasizing intercession on behalf of the Church and the lost. (1Timothy 2:1)
- Discipline, commitment and patience as key virtues. (Hebrews 12:4–14, 1Corinthians 9:17, Galatians 5:22–23)
We see a church of sound, committed, powerful Christian men and women who are devoted to holiness, prayer and intercession and who worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth. Church size is not our emphasis, but rather raising up genuine Christians who will go to Heaven. We see a congregation of active laborers for Christ, who put all on the line to be found pure before Him.